Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Oct. Flavors of the Month - Echo Park "I Love Family" Reveal

Happy Hump Day! :)

Are you ready for another page kit reveal from the

Here is
Echo Park "I Love Family" Page kit:
Aren't the mason jars super cute? 
This page kit can be used for different themes, from dogs to family gatherings!! 

Here's what our Designers created using this page kit:

"Woof"
By: Steffanie Seiler
Stephanie shares this about her layout:

"When I saw this kit I knew just what photos I wanted to use. A couple of years ago I snapped these of my dog after a walk. He was tired and only too happy to oblige me while I played paparazzi to this perfect setting. 

I absolutely love the hexagon print and had to use it. I chose to cut out individual pieces and played with the arrangement until I got something I liked. I really couldn't go wrong with this one...all of the papers and embellies coordinate so beautifully. Love the pretty brads!"


"A Day to Remember" 
By: Rochelle Spears
Rochelle shares this about her layout:
" I wanted to scrap these Thanksgiving photos because I wanted the perfect collection, and Echo Park "I Love Family" was it!  The colors were perfect, the mason jars are just so cute and makes the layout feel homey! :)   I used the papers in the collection along with a piece from the Patterned Paper Add On kit.  Most of the embellishments are stickers from the  Embellishment Add-On kit that I popped up with pop dots.  The doily and twine is from my personal stash." 

Here's a look at the
Yes! You will receive 4 individual kits in ONE monthly kit for just 
$23.95 a month (membership price) + shipping! 

Join our monthly membership today!

Visit our YouTube challenge for video's on our kits! 

See you back here tomorrow with the last page kit
from the October Flavors of the month Kit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment