Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Doubleshot Inspiration #2

Hello!!!
Check out these fabulous layouts our Designers created using the 

"My Girls & I"
Designer: Rochelle Spears
"This is a beautiful collection from Fancy Pants.  The colors are beautiful! I couldn't wait to scrap these photos of my girls & I just having fun!  Everything is from the kit except the Thickers I used for  the title.  I also added machine stitching for more dimension."

"Game Time"
Designer: Dee Hunt
"What a great photo of my daughter and granddaughter playing a video game on the Boardwalk in Disney. I cut a large circle in by background paper and filled with a pattern paper on the underside. I also add a half circle between the two layers. Now most of the time I ink my edges with a brown or black but to change up the look I did a blue for the edges."

"You are Complete Perfection"
Designer: Brenda Ragsdale
"I loved creating with this adorable page kit, full of beautiful bright delightful colors and designs. 
I just love the gold accents throughout the papers and embellishments. And...the "Complete Perfection" die cut helped create the perfect title for these sweet photos of my youngest granddaughter.  
All products used to create this page were from the kit with the exception of the twine from my personal stash and the gold Thickers from a previous TSR kit. "

The Scrap-Room Doubleshot kit is a wonderful kit with the latest and greatest scrapbooking products to create at least 4 single page layouts!   

Here's the July Doubleshot kit:

To subscribe/purchase the Doubleshot kit,
please visit
www.scrap-room.com 

See you back tomorrow for another reveal of the

No comments:

Post a Comment