Thursday, June 9, 2016

PhotoPlay Paper Page Kit Reveal

Here we are today with our last Page Kit Reveal from the 

Get ready to drool over this lovely...

PhotoPlay Paper "Summer Daydream" page kit:

Isn't this page kit a lot of fun? :) 


Look at what our designer, Brenda created using this page kit:
Brenda shares this about her layout:
"This page kit just screams FUN! The patterns, colors and embellishments are just so bright and playful. to create my background, I used a large circle punch and backed the punched base with yellow cardstock (to add a little sunshine)! And to add a little dimension to my page, I adhered raw chipboard to the back of all of the cardstock stickers. I have more photos just waiting to get scrapped with the rest of this yummy page kit! A simple quick page, but I love how it turned out! All items used to create my page are found in the page kit."

Well there you have it!
All 4 Page Kits from the Flavors of the Month Kit has been revealed. 

Here's another look at the Flavors kit:

To subscribe to the Flavors of the Month kit or any other TSR kits,
Please visit the ScrapRoom's here:

Make sure you stick around for our Freaky Fast Friday inspiration tomorrow and the reveal of the Doubleshot Kit next week!

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment