Monday, April 11, 2016

Project Life kit Inspiration by Designer Cassie

Happy Monday!

It's time to reveal some awesomeness from our Project Life Designer, Cassie Wiscarson! 

Cassie used the March/April Project Life Kit. 

"My 2016 Goals"
"When I first saw the Project Life Kit for March/April I knew I wanted to create a page like this. I loved the colors and the combination of patterns. For this page I used cards from Simple Stories Life In Color and Photo Play Like a Girl. I used stickers from Photo Play Like a Girl and Simple Stories Carpe Diem. The enamel shapes and dots are from My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous. The washi strips and clips are from Simple Stories Life In Color."

Splash of Color
"This page was inspired by the fun title card from the Life in Color line by Simple Stories. Spring is finally arriving here and I couldn't resist taking these photos to mark one of my favorite times of year. The other two cards are from the Simple Stories Carpe Diem collection. I used stickers from the Photo Play Like a Girl line and the Simple Stories Carpe Diem collection. To finish the page I added a few enamel dots/shapes from My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous."

This is the March/April Project Life kit:

Stay tuned for more projects from Cassie using the Project Life kit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment