Saturday, December 12, 2015

Easy Christmas Cards Made with your Kit(s)!

Hello!  It's Guest Designer Lisa here with you today, and I'm so excited to be able to share with you 3 easy Christmas cards that will be great to send out or add to any gift while also helping you use up every piece in your kits!  Don't you just love when that happens?  Anywho, let's get started…

This card required basic trimming of the wood and snowflake patterned paper from the Shimelle's Christmas Magic Collection.  I then trimmed my selected tag from the Shimelle's collection (this came from the patterned paper club kit). Finally, I added stickers from the Simple Stories 12 x 12 sticker sheet.  I tied my tag with twine and added some jingle bells from my personal stash.

This card was a super quick and easy mix and match of stickers from the Embellishment Kits Simple Stories Sticker sheets, and the Alphabet Set.  This was then adhered to a trimmed panel of patterned paper by Simple Stories found in the Patterned Paper Club Kit.

This last card uses a mix of Fancy Pants patterned paper for the background, the sentiment came from the Patterned Paper Club Kit, and the Snowman is from the 12 x 12 Simple Stories Sticker Sheet. I also added some clear sequins from my personal stash.

I hope I've given you some ideas on how to stretch those kits, mix and match them, and simply have fun!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment