Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Project Life Inspiration: November Sketch and Flair Ideas

Hi friends.  I'm back today with another Project Life sketch.  This one was inspired by all the cute Simple Stories Sweater Weather Die Cuts that came in the November Flavors of the Month kit.  They allowed me to add some fun layers to my Thanksgiving layout title card.  I thought this same idea would work well in Spring with a little birdhouse.  Or for a camping layout.

This one card was my favorite for the whole month of November.  The houndstooth, the warm colors, the enamel dots, and the exclusive flair.  SO cute!  

Speaking of flair, I thought I would also share a few ways that you can add Tammy's awesome flair to your Project Life pages.  


This is the first time I used flair in my Project Life album.  I really didn't like how the height of the flair made my page pucker, so I smushed it.  Then, I didn't like how the flair looked. LOL One of our former TSR Designers shared her tip:  put the flair on the outside of the page protector.  Smart.  Now I can use all the flair I want.









So, what is your favorite way to use flair?  I'd love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment