Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Scraplifting with Jenny!

Let's face it...sometimes, your mojo runs out and scrapbook page ideas just don't come to you. No matter how creative you want to be, you sit there and stare blankly at your kit, wondering what to do with it or where to start. Sound familiar? It happens to even the most creative scrapper. Inspiration dries up, and the ideas just aren't flowing. What do you do when this happens? My favorite method of combating lack of mojo is to either look for a good sketch or to simply find another person's page that I like and "scraplift" it! Scraplifting isn't a bad thing. It doesn't mean YOU aren't being creative...I mean, YOU still have to coordinate the materials and put the page all together, right? Take no shame in scraplifting! The Idea Gallery at The Scrap Room is one of the first places I look for some ideas when I'm struggling with creativity. There are so many wonderful pages and projects there...I dare you to look through some of the past kit ideas and not be inspired! :) Here are some of the top pages on my "to scraplift" list:
Harvest Memories by Brenda Carpenter, October 2012 Idea Gallery
Art Fair by Beth Hallgren, September 2012 Idea Gallery
My Guys by Melanie Call, January 2012 Idea Gallery
Now, I could go on and on and on posting pages from the Idea Gallery that I want to scraplift!! So much inspiration! As the year starts to come to an end, I encourage you to look through the Idea Gallery at TSR and find a page or 2 to scraplift. After all, that's what the Design Team here at TSR is here for...to inspire you to GET MORE PAGES DONE! :) Happy Scraplifting!

- Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment