Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Camp Scrap 2012 by May Flaum


Camp Scrap 2012 by May Flaum!


While I don’t use sketches much anymore, I actually do use them quite a bit.
Wait – what?
What I mean is, there are basic blueprints in my mind that I know work, that I know I can utilize my 4×6 photos with for scrapbooking and that I can customize for my stories. Today I want to share a favorite sketch with you – and show you how I used it on a card too.

This sketch as you can see has very little to it.

This is because depending on my photos, my papers, and my story I can edit it to make it work for whatever I happen to be working on at the moment.
Here I have used this sketch with a ScrapRoom page kit:

I really like the bite sized kits (perfect inspiration for a page or two!) – and with just added touches I really like how this layered page came out.










I took a different ScrapRoom page kit and used my sketch inspiration on a card:

I’m super inspired to try and use more of my page sketch designs onto card format – I really like how this one came out!


Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. very fun layout love the pins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that you're a sponsor Tammy - I've been a follower of May for years!

    ReplyDelete