Monday, February 13, 2012

We LOVE the February Stamp Set!!

Well, hiya. It's Monday. *sigh* I'm not sure if you remember or not, but on February 1st we showed off ALL of the new goodies in the TSR store...the FOTM kit, the DS kit...remember? And at the very end of the post, I showed off the Stamp Set for February. Let me jog your memory...

Now do you remember? Aren't they just about the cutest things you've ever seen?!?! Well, they are, and our Design Team did a super fab job using them this month! Take a look...

Love Card by Jenny

1 in a Million Card by Aphra

Little Sun Beam by Melanie

Be Mine by Jenny

Hot Stuff Card by Melanie

Now what did I tell ya? Ca-ute, right? If you have not had the pleasure of having one of the EXCLUSIVE TSR Stamp Sets, you can get your hot hands on one HERE.

Hope you have a great day...I'm off to dream about Friday! *sigh*

2 comments:

  1. Melanie "enabled" me to get this stamp and I'm not regretting it. I've used it quite a bit already. I love how TSR is so trendy, and the papers, embellies, and the stamps are all the latest and greatest that scrapbooking has to offer;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing projects! I think I might need that stamp set too!

    ReplyDelete