Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's a PAR-Tay with Lan!!

We can't have a "PARTY" without party bags right? I've created a candy pail and gift tags to add to this celebration. Perfect ways to deck it up for all those well deserving teachers that put so much into your children's education. A little way to say Thank you with a personal touch.




The matching card is just the right size to hold a gift card and fits nicely inside the can. I just *heart* the diecuts on this Jillibean line, just layer two together, and your work is done for you!

Supplies:Jillibean soup paper & diecuts, misc ribbon, TSR May candy wrapper stamps, fiskars apron lace border punch, corner rounder, Tim holtz distress ink


Next up is this set of 5 1/2" tags. I used my cricut George cartridge.



The FRONT:



and The BACK:
Supplies: Bo Bunny Ad Lib paper, decorative sissors dragonback and postage stamp, misc: button, hemp twine, tulle

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and make sure to check back tomorrow for more FUN!!

3 comments:

  1. Lan, your kids teachers are going to be thanking you! Just love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT use of this month's stamp set! I am soooo gonna lift this one. :)

    And I love the Ad Lib tags/bags, too. The colors are just right for school gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous ideas! I LOVE the decorated bucket...too cute!

    ReplyDelete