Friday, May 28, 2010

June Sneak Peek Day #5

Our sneak peek today features the new Webster's Pages Lullaby Lane line. I was hesitant to get this line because I didn't want members to worry that it would be baby-themed-specific. But, I was really drawn to the non-baby sides of these papers and I didn't want to pass up such a great layout kit just because of the baby-themed name of the paper line. This kit is not just for babies. :) You're going to love the soft and beautiful color palette, the complimentary salmon-colored ribbon roses and the coordinating alphabet in this kit.

Barista, Brenda Carpenter, created a gorgeous non-baby-themed layout.


(Of course, if you're scrappin' babies, this kit will be perfect for that too!)

5 comments:

  1. So pretty and can't wait to get this one! Finally get to try the roses! YUM! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kit! I love Webster's Pages and can't wait to work with this kit!

    ReplyDelete