BOBUNNY U BUG ME:
- 1 sheet U Bug Me Stripe (2-sided)
- 1 sheet U Bug Me Dot (2-sided)
- 2 sheets Prism Paper Bag Cardstock
- 1 12’x 12” sheet U Bug Me Combo Stickers
*includes alphabet and icons
SCENIC ROUTE GARDEN GROVE:
- 1 sheet Garden Grove Scrap Strip 1 (2-sided)
- 1 sheet Joy Street (2-sided)
- 1 sheet Hope Street (2-sided)
- 2 sheets Bazzill White/OP
- (1) Jenni Bowlin Mini Black Bingo Card (varies)
- (1) Making Memories Pebble Black Metal Key (varies)
KI MEMORIES FRIENDSHIP:
- 1 sheet Blossom Sparkle Cardstock
- 1 sheet Friend Stripe Frosty Paper
- 2 sheets Bazzill Bouquet
- (4) KI Memories Friendship Softies (varies)
- (1) KI White Bloom Glitter Border Sticker (varies)
- (4) Sheer Flowers
- (1) Large Brad / (1) Glimmer Brad / (2) Mini Brads
MAKING MEMORIES GREAT ESCAPE:
- 1 sheet Die-cut Quilt
- 1 sheet Flower Ledger (2-sided)
- 1 sheet Pattern Stripe (2-sided)
- 2 sheets Bazzill Painted Desert
- (7) MM Great Escape Travel Tabs
- (3) MM Great Escape Pennant Pins (varies)
- (1) Prima “PLAY” Canvas Tab
- approx. ½ yard Maya Road Marigold Striped Ribbon
Click here to order the Cafe Club "Flavors of the Month" Kit
JULY EMBELLISHMENT KIT - $10.00:
- (1) pkg. Making Memories Great Escape Rub-ons (2 sheets)
- (1) sheet KI Friendship Chipboard Accents (varies)
- (1) Making Memories Metal Epoxy Frame (varies)
- (8) Making Memories Black/White Looking Glass Flowers (varies)
Get our Embellishment Club Kit delivered to you each month automatically with your Cafe Club Kit! Click here to join the Embellishment Club
JULY PATTERNED PAPER KIT - $6.50:
- 1 sheet BoBunny U Bug Me Arrows (2-sided)
- 1 sheet BoBunny U Bug Me Stars (2-sided)
- 1 sheet American Crafts Study Hall (2-sided)
- 1 sheet October Afternoon Blue & White Motel (2-sided)
- 1 sheet Making Memories Passport (Varnish Finish)
- 1 sheet Making Memories Tile Pattern
- 1 sheet Scenic Route Garden Grove Flower (2-sided)
- 1 sheet Scenic Route Garden Grove Westlake Street (2-sided)
JULY BAZZILL/CARDSTOCK KIT - $6.50:
- 2 sheets Bazzill Rio de Janeiro (BB)
- 1 sheet Bazzill Patch (BB)
- 1 sheet Bazzill Oopsy Daisy Embossed White (KI)
- 1 sheet Bazzill Chablis (KI)
- 2 sheets Bazzill Granny Smith (MM/KI)
- 2 sheets Bazzill Turquoise Mist (MM)
- 2 sheets Bazzill Raven OR AC Black (SR)
- 1 sheet Bazzill Parakeet (SR)
JULY “CIRCLE PHRASE LABELS” STAMP KIT - $6.00:Click here to join the Exclusive TSR Stamp Club!
Take a look at a few of the July Design Team Layouts:
Julie Bonner, Guest Designer
Christine Dunker, Guest Designer
Check out more Designs using the July Kits here in the Idea Gallery
Make sure you pop over to the message board in a few days for the Official July Challenges Forum and scrap your way to winning a prize!
Design Team Search Announced!
SCRAPROOM 2009 “BARISTA” SEARCH:
After another inspiring year, we are getting ready to say goodbye to most of our current Design Team members, and we’re looking to add three new permanent Baristas (aka: Design Team Members) to our 2009-2010 team. Brenda Carpenter will be staying on as our Barista Coordinator and as the layout creator of our always-popular “Month In Review” Recipe Cards. But, she’s going to need some help to keep our online gallery bursting with creative ideas and inspiring layouts!
So, if you LOVE fresh scrapbooking products in the form of KITS – and if you’re a big fan of layout kits in particular, then you might be just what we’re looking for to round out our “BARISTA TEAM!” Please read through the benefits and expectations as they are outlined below, and if you think your scrapbooking style might be a good fit for our team, then enter your submission by following the submission guidelines below. The deadline to enter is July 25th, and the new Baristas will be announced on July 31st.
- Send the following in ONE e-mail to the our e-mail address at: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please type your name and the word “BARISTA” in the subject line of the e-mail.)
- Include a short paragraph telling us a little bit about yourself and your scrapbooking style and loves. We want to know why you scrapbook, where you get your inspiration, and why you think you might be a good fit for our Barista Team. (Don’t forget to include your name and where you live. )
- Also include a link to an online gallery or blog that you post to where we can see a larger sampling of your work.
- Attach (1) 2-page layout (can be sent as two separate images, if desired) AND (2) 1-page layouts that you have created recently that showcase your style.
*Be sure that your images are no larger than 350 x 350 pixels and 75 dpi, as larger images require too much downloading time and storage space.
*The ability to take good photographs or create good-quality scans of your layouts/projects is “KEY” to being on our Barista Team. We are looking for clear and clean images for our online gallery each month, so please keep that in mind when sending your images.
WHAT OUR BARISTAS CAN EXPECT FROM US AT THE SCRAPROOM:
1. Every month, each Barista Team member will receive (at not cost to you, including shipping) the next month’s “Flavors of the Month” Kit, Embellishment Kit, Bazzill Kit, Patterned Paper Kit and Stamp Kit free of charge (over $57.95 value, including the shipping). Baristas will be required to complete the Assignments as outlined below and to submit their designs to us via e-mail by the deadline.
2. In addition to free kits and shipping on a monthly basis, Baristas also enjoy additional discounts on bonus kits and other ScrapRoom store purchases.
3. Baristas are free to submit their layouts and projects created with their free ScrapRoom kits for submission, and all designers retain the publishing rights to all of their own designs. **If you are published in a nationwide scrapbooking magazine and you get our web-address (www.scrap-room.com) into the credits, then we will give you a $50.00 bonus!
4. Baristas will have access to our private Administrators forum on the message board, where you can keep up to date on all of the latest happenings and get acquainted with or ask questions and get answers from other Design Team members and Moderators.
EXPECTATIONS OF A SCRAPROOM BARISTA:
1. On a monthly basis, Baristas will create scrapbook page layouts and other smaller projects (cards, mini layouts, etc.), using ALL four layout kits included in the monthly kit, as well as items from the (4) monthly add-on kits. Each designer will be assigned one “RECIPE” layout kit each month (see specifications below). All page layouts/projects must be scanned and stitched or photographed with a high-quality digital camera (if too lumpy for scanning) and submitted to us via e-mail by the deadline.
- Gallery Assignments: Using the kits, create at least 6 scrapbook pages (any size) and 2 smaller card/projects for the online gallery each month. When designing for the gallery, you are free to use other items from your own stash, but we would ask that you keep the main focus on the items included in the kits.
- (1) Recipe Assignment: Using your assigned Recipe Kit, create (1) 2-page layout (size 12x12) or (2) 1-page layouts (size 12x12) primarily using the items in the assigned LAYOUT KIT. When creating the Recipe Card, you will also need to submit step-by-step directions for completing your Recipe Card layout, including cutting instructions and placement of the layout elements.
2. Each Barista will be responsible for updating the ScrapRoom Blog (1) time each month. This will give you an opportunity to showcase your main gallery designs with more detailed images, descriptions and how-tos.
3. Each Barista should plan to participate in our Anniversary Celebration in October 2010 on our message board and on our blog. Participation will entail preparing a mini-class and handout, which will be uploaded to the message board for our customers to enjoy.
4. All Baristas must commit to The ScrapRoom for a length of one year (September 2009 –August 2010). During your time as a designer for The ScrapRoom, we would ask that refrain from holding a design team position with any competing kit club or online store that sells monthly kits. Manufacturer design team appointments and teaching at your LSS are acceptable. Your main function as a Barista for TSR is to help us to market our kit club, whether it be through your layouts and project using our kits, word of mouth, etc. We do not want our designers to advertise for competing kit clubs.
5. All Design Team members should post their monthly designs to at least one other gallery and/or personal blog after the designs have been revealed on our website. Please just state that you created the layout/project using kits from www.scrap-room.com. I am not looking for you to do heavy-duty advertising, but posting your designs created with our kits is good exposure for you and for us.